What is Triple-G gutter guard?
Triple-G or GGG is an abbreviation of Grayson’s Gutter Guard. Triple-G is the only non-screwed gutter guard available that is installed in such long lengths. Triple-G can be installed in a length of up to 30 metres (that is a massive length).
Very rarely do we come across a single run of guttering that is longer than that. Because there’s minimal gutter mesh joins your roof will be better protected! If your gutter is 15.6 metres long, we cut the Triple-G mesh onsite, to fit that 15.6 metre length! We show attention to these details.
Why use it?
- Stop birds nesting in your eaves
- Avoid the complication involved with cleaning out permanently fixed systems
- Not obviously visible from the ground
- Cheaper than most gutter guards
- Completely inert product and 100% safe for roofs that feed into rain-tanks used for drinking water
- All Triple-G parts are made in Australia and the UK.
Since 2001, we’ve been amazed every time we encounter top quality gutter guards, we study them and learn from them. We feel privileged to be able to supply the best service and quality.