Grayson’s Gutter Cleaning Pty Ltd Warranty & Guarantee
10 YEAR Product Warranty
The following warranty only applies to installations done after the 1st of April 2019, an original receipt must be in possession.
Triple-G, 2G UltraTech, Full-Metal and Ember Mesh
Grayson’s Gutter Cleaning Pty Ltd guarantees that for a period of 10 years from the date of installation that:
- The Triple-G, 2G UltraTech, Ember Mesh and Full-Metal meshes will not undergo any substantial fading or change of colour.
- The Triple-G, 2G UltraTech, Ember Mesh and Full-Metal meshes will not crack due to UV exposure.
- Grayson’s Gutter Guard screws, saddles and angle trims will not warp, rust*, change colour or crack for a period of 10 years. *See ‘Exclusions’ section regarding rust.
- The Triple-G, Ember Mesh and Full-Metal meshes will not breakdown or fail to perform as a screen to prevent leaf debris entry for a minimum period of 10 years from the date of installation.
5 YEAR Workmanship Guarantee
- All workmanship carried out by Grayson’s Gutter Cleaning Pty Ltd will be guaranteed for a period of 5 years from the date of completion.
- The installation of our Triple-G, 2G UltraTech, Ember Mesh and ScrewTight Full-Metal systems will stop birds from entering your roof from the guttering.
- All roof silicone used in our installation will not peel, flake or lift for a period of 5 years.
The following causes for product failure or cracking, tearing, lifting, caving in, colour change, fading, corrosion or rusting are not covered by our warranties:
- Tempest, lightning, fire, storm damage, hail damage or other physical damage.
- Falling tree limbs.
- Natural disasters including volcanic eruption, earthquake and tsunami
- Damage caused by hard water runoff from copper, lead, chlorine, salt or other chemical agents.
- Damage caused due to exposure to industrial areas of extremely corrosive environments.
- Acid deposition/acid rain, flood or climate change.
- Acts of any government body, war, armed conflict, terrorism, insurrection or sabotage.
- When recommended maintenance is not performed.
- Pre-existing construction faults.
- Unlicensed persons or tradespeople disturbing the gutter guard or attempting to move the gutter guard.
- Structural defects, structural movement.
- Vandalism or accidental collision
- Damage caused by other people walking on the roof or working on the roof.
- Faulty or incorrect roof add-ons.
- Unlicensed plumbing work or incorrect plumbing work
Caring for your Triple-G, 2G UltraTech, Ember Mesh and/or ScrewTight Full-Metal system.
- In heavily treed areas, debris might build up behind and on top of the gutter guard. The roof should be swept clear of this debris at least once yearly and at least twice yearly in more treed areas. For properties in bushfire prone areas, also consult your local fire department regarding recommended maintenance.
- Valleys should also be swept clear periodically.
- The gutter floor should always be inspected yearly, if excessive sediment is building up, the guttering should be flushed with water.
- Tree branches or tree foliage should remain pruned back by at least one metre from the gutter.
Should any problems arise, Grayson’s Gutter Cleaning Pty Ltd reserves the right to rectify it at our discretion. Once notified, we will attend to it as soon as possible.
Triple-G®, 2G UltraTech™, Leafbusters®, ScrewTight® and Full-Metal® are Grayson’s® products.